PRA Groups 12 & 22
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Will of William B Hood

Go down

The Will of William B Hood Empty The Will of William B Hood

Post  pennd002 Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:37 pm

William was the father of Julia Ann Pennington, wife of Elias.

Will: State of Tennessee
Carroll County
In the name of God Amen I William B. Hood being in my right senses but in low state of health do hereby make my last will and testament. Item the 1. It is my will that my daughter Nancy R. Hood have one bed and furniture. Item the 2nd. It is my will that my daughter Julia Ann Pennington one bed and furniture one cow and calf which she has all ready received. Item the 4th It is my will that my son William G. Hood have one hundred acres of land off the South end of the Pennington tract of land. Item the 5th. It is my will that my Son Henry O. Hood have one hundred acres of land off the North end of the Pennington tract of land to agreed line between them both. Item the 6th It is my will that my son Wiley Allen Hood have the tract of land where I now reside at my wife death. Item. the 7th. It is my will that my beloved wife Charlotte Hood have the tract of land where I now reside during her natural life with all the residues of my property horses cows hogs and Sheep household and Kitchen furniture and farming utensils. Item 8th. It is my will at my wife death that all the property be divided among my Daughters after leaving Mary Ann, Sally M, and Margaret D. Hood each one bed and furniture one cow and calf or the worth of it if they do not receive it before my wife death I also do leave my wife Charlotte Hood as Executrix of my Estate. In witness where of I have hereunto set my hand and Seal this day date July the fifth one thousand Eight hundred forty two.

William B. Hood (Seal)
his mark

Test:
Archebaba Lemmons, John Phillips.

State of Tennessee
Carroll County August Term 1842

This days the last will and testament of William B. Hood Decd was produced into open court and the Execution their of was duly proven by the oathes of Archebaba Lemmons and John Phillips the two Subscribing witnesses their to and ordered to be recorded.

A Copy Test
Y W Allen Clk

pennd002
Group Leader 12 & 22

https://pragroups12and22.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum